Monday, September 26, 2011

The Symbol of Myself


The Symbol of Myself


I choose a book in a reason that when u look at a book, you can see only its cover and its title. Just like me, You can see my physical appearance and only  know my name. But when you open that book, you could see many pictures  and stories. Same as mine, if you'll know me better and deeper, you could discover the real me, the stories of my childhood, the picture of past events, my life and all about me.
Thats why i'm really parallel to a book. It needs scanning, reading comrehension to know its contents. So really its noce to read a book and to know a person internally.


You can be my friend if you come and talk to me. Just be honest and be true to yourself and be what you are. You have to know me more and after that judge me and I'm always saying: "Dont judge the book by its cover."


by: chizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment