Friday, October 14, 2011

14th of October



It's 3:13 pm.. :( i'm a little bit bored. huhu so bad.


 i just can't resist this feeling inside. I miss my teddy much.What should i do? I tried to play games but still you're in my mind. Hindi ka talaga mawawala sa isip ko.. hmmm  wit wew..^-^ char.. hehehe.. how nice  u make me smile bebz. i'm  currently listening now the audio and video u recorded and made. At least. i'm not bored anymore.Gosshhh wat am i saying.. hehe.. balik2 mga words.over and over again.
Finally.. here it is: "Advance Happy Monthsary teddy kow"
I hope and i pray, that you'll bring me someday.. and i know down inside you are mine and in your true love. coz no more dreaming..
   Coz i'm dreaming of you tonight. Till tomorrow i'll be holding you tight.. and there's no were in the world i'd rather be. Here in my room dreaming about you and me..
heheheh nakz.. kanta man c inday se.ri.me. hehe hu cares. hmmm. i dont care 
  I don't care geumanhallae niga eodieseo mwol hadeonIje jeongmal sanggwan anhalge bikyeojullaljewa ulgobulgo maedalijimaCause I dont care e-e-e-e-e


hehehehe... ala lang.. nalingaw ko sa teddy. nagwatch. hmp. di mavang2 nag dj dj hahaha.. whaaa... hehe.. uie.. murag c djromicks mana o. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment