Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thank you Lord

Today, is such a wonderful day. October 13,11. Thanks God for the blessings you've showered unto me. I''ll be forever grateful to you for all of this. Thank you for giving me such a nice person like my teddy. I promise to take care of him until the rest of my life. Such a gift like him is treasured forever. I love you Lord. For my loving parents, thank you God and to all the people who become part of what i have now. Thanks for lifting me up in times of sorrows and troubles, for always guiding me in slippery road to success. I admit, i commit sins but please forgive me for all the things i've done wrong. Give us peace, love and unity. Protect us from dangers and calamities oh God. Dear God, help me to follow the right way. This we ask through christ our Lord Amen.!


*This day i go to sss office to file for my sss id. hope to get it soon this coming january or february.
*I buy 4 gb usb flash disk worth P280.00 CDR-King @ SM City.





No comments:

Post a Comment