Thursday, October 18, 2012

In Jesus name I Pray

Let us bow down our head, and put ourselves to the presence of our Lord. Our most loving Father in Heaven, i lift up my hands to you today. First of all to extend my heartfelt thanks for all the blessings You have showered to me in each and everyday. - for the gift of love that spread all over the world thru which transformed the lives of each other. -thank you so much for the people that you used to remind me about your love to us., thank you for using them to touch our hearts to come to you. -thanks for our loving parents who never been tired taking care since the time we we're born in this world, for without them, i did not exist in this world. I am very lucky indeed. - thank you for everything God, specially for giving me the most precious person i ever had. He's the greatest gift i'd ever received from you, mytd.♥ May you continue to bless us as we continue to fight the trials along the way. Forgive us oh Lord . . . for the things we have done that is not pleasing to you. Send us abounding graces,help us solve our financial obligation. Lord send us more earning opportunities.Lord help me to meet my needs and provide for my family. Hope the construction of our House will be finish. BLESS us oh LORD, with good health so we may continue to serve you - Help me God na mawala na tong sakit ko - gastritis, ang dysmenorrhea bumalik parin wen m having my period huhu it hurts. Lord bless the medicine that i take to heal my sickness. Help us also LORD to solve our problems. Give us a peace of mind. nEVER FORGET ALSO to bless our families away from us. May you continue to guide them to do accdng. to your will. kEEP us strong to face the bumpy roads. Hope our dream come true. Bless also this group God. together we stand, divided we fall. May all the admins and staff continue to pour their love of this group to achieve our aim. . In Jesus name we pray. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment