Monday, October 8, 2012

I'M SORRY LORD

Heavenly Father GOD, most high, I lift up my hands to you today to give thanks for this brand new day. Thank you for the blessings you showered yesterday, today and tomorrow. Guiding God be with us everywhere we go - either in our home, in our workplace, in the road, and in decision making. Lord never let us be tempted to the temptations that bound us as we go on this journey. Guarding God be with us through the happiness and through the storms that we may encounter, be our comfort when we’re hurting, be our helper when we’re falling. Gracious God walk with us every moment of this new day Make me the kind of person You want me to be Lord Jesus, keep me in Your will. Forgive me, Lord . . . for the things we have done that make us feel uncomfortable in Your presence. Sorry Lord for i have done wrong last night(9-8-12) I never meant to do it, But because i'm feeling weak physically i never did what was in my mind. Sorry God coz i'd never thought that by doing so, i mark a pain in someones heart.You know what i did, and i know you understand me. I acknowledge--with bitterness and true repentance. Lord I confess before You that my ears are often deaf to the whisper of Thy call, my eyes often blind to the signs of your guidance, Make me willing to be changed, even though it requires surgery of the soul and the therapy of discipline. Make my heart warm and soft, that I may receive now the blessing of Your forgiveness, the benediction of Your "Depart in peace . . and sin no more." Lord, You said that your grace was sufficient for me.Please strengthen me. Give me joy in spite of how I feel physically. Dear God, when your son Jesus died and rose from the dead, He broke down walls of hostility. Father, you know the conflict I am having right now. I don't know how to resolve it. You are our Savior. Please save and restore this relationship. I LOVE YOU LORD. Touch my heart, hold my hand and guide me, let the power of the holy spirit mold me. Lord i am nothing wihout you.Now i lift it all to you. Help me Lord to walk with faith even if failure comes and give me the desire to serve you with all my heart. Bless also mytd GOD. May our relationship remain strong despite the trials we are facing now. May we learn from our mistakes and let your overflowing love rule over our daily activities. Bless also our families away from us. Give us a good health Dear LORD. I pray also that the construction of our house will be done as soon as possible. Bless also my workplace GOD, to our manager, my co.workers give us peace and help us to love our work. and Thank you for the people you sent to me - - i will not name them here cOz i know u knew them - thank you so much LORD for making them an instrument to change my life. huhu it makes my cry. I never expect this things would happen to me. With all the the PRAISE and thanks I pray for this in Jesus name. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment