Thursday, September 27, 2012

PRAYER FOR TODAY - KABAYAN PARA SAYO ANG GROUP NATO

Most gracious heavenly Father, Humbley I come to you today to thank you for another sweet day, of life I get to share. Thank you for all the people that you sent for me specially my parents, they're such a good teacher and mentor, such a wonderful example of how to live a life of faith. Thank you for the countless blessings you poured unto me from the past few days until now Give us the peace GOD, and also this group specially our creator, admins and members. Most gracious hevenly father, Please hear these words I pray; Please fill me with your holy spirit, so I may learn your ways. Place your will upon my heart, open my eyes to see; The needs of other people, what ever they may be.I thank you with all my heart and soul, in Jesus Christs name I pray; That you may always find glory, through all I do and say. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment