Wednesday, September 26, 2012

everything happens for a reason

Sept 27, 2012 WAG ISIPIN ang problem magdarasal tayo LET us praise GOD for all the things HE have done unto us GOD answers prayer.GOD hears, GOD sees who are in need. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. BOW.! .. ^_^ good morning... WORLD. wew! its another day! to travel. LORD give me the desire and the power to face the bumpy road i am facing towards you.May all this things happening dont make me weak. Touch my heart, hold my hand and guide me, let the holy spirit. do it to me. Lord i am nothing wihout you. Thank you LORD for the message that i heard last night ON THE LAST NIGHT of the MISSION CONFERENCE Bless me oh LORD. my family, my workplace, the bhauz, and of course to my one and only teddy. May we remain steadfast and strong to hold on despite the trials that we are facing nw - His 7 months & 13 days stay in cebu city means a lot. THANK YOU LORD. Its been 3 yrs & 7 months - together nw. thank you LORD. for being there always as we go along. I LOVE YOU LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment