Friday, September 14, 2012

I Lift it all to YOU

Lord, I know you have a purpose, everything that's happening on me. Whatever it is, help me to accept it with all my heart. I am nothing without you God, so i lift it all to you. Take me to where you want me to be. I know you have a good plan for me. Thanks God for all the blessings you showered from thy bounty. THANK YOU LORD for the happiness i felt in a while. for the joy i felt since the day i met _ _ _ _ _ _. thanks to those people who cares for my own sake. With your helping hands,Lord give me courage to face those trials that i may encounter. Thanks for these challenge that would greatly help me to soar high and thank you for letting me appreciate the beauty of this world with YOU. I pray God for your guiding hands to touch me in my daily activities, also in decision making. Mold us and help me to grow with YOU. In Jesus name we pray. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment